2.05.2009

===> IKEA DEAL ALERT <===
Only 100 people were lucky enough to snag a super fancy queen mattress set for $400 last Saturday, but IKEA keeps cranking out the deals! Well, not mattresses, but dressers. The MALM to be exact and it's a pretty sweet deal. All 3-drawer MALM dressers will be on sale for $39.99 on Monday, February 16th only. Regular price is $69.99-$79.99 and they come in a decent array of colors (pink too). We picked up a few of these awhile back for Alex's room and I really like them (we got white). They are much nicer in person than they are in photos. They weren't too hard to put together (its always easier if you work in pairs). They seem sturdy too. I'm thinking about getting the another one for storage to start off my sewing room. The limit (there's always a limit!) is one per customer, but I'm curious how would they know if I bought one and came right back in and bought another one...repeating that process 'til I'm all MALMed out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment