2.06.2009

Odd movie news...

Sex and the City is getting a sequel?
OR
Sex and the City is getting a sequel!
YOU DECIDE.

I liked the movie...sort of. There was definitely a funny part or two, but for the most part, I thought the movie was kind of depressing. But then, anyone who knows me well knows that I hate being in touch with my sappy emotions!



The "Sex And The City" Sequel Has Been Confirmed!!! Sure, we'd already thought it had been confirmed months ago but apparently all of those times it wasn't really confirmed. So now, and only now, you can officially get excited about sitting with your girlfriend in the theater and watching pretty much the exact same "Sex and the City" movie you were dragged to the first time around.

****ALSO****

Coming to theater near you...The CANDYLAND movie...yes, based on the board game we played a million years ago. Can you smell the desperation?


Universal is currently developing a movie version of "Candy Land," one of many of Hasbro's popular racing board games.
Etan Cohen, whose credits include "Tropic Thunder" and "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa," is set to write the screenplay.
Directing the live-action film is
Kevin Lima, the guy who also helmed 1999's "Tarzan," "102 Dalmatians" and "Enchanted."

2 comments:

  1. I thought a movie based on a Disney ride sounded pretty ridiculous too, but people seemed to like it. Maybe if they get Johnny Depp to star in it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A,
    Good point! I admit, I'm really curious to see how this plays out.

    ReplyDelete