5.15.2009

This girl likes to eat out, but just like everyone else, I am trying to watch my budget these days. Luckily, I came across this great little money-saving site called Frugal Feaster. They feature daily restaurant specials and Happy Hour's around town that include alcohol, appetizers and meals. So the next time you're planning Happy Hour, don't forget to call me and don't forget to check up on the deals of the day! ;)

Favorite finds...
Taverna 258 W. 2nd St.
Happy Hour M-F: 4-7pm
1/2 price appetizers & pizza $5-$7 (one of the best margherita pizzas you'll find around town)
beer of the month $2.5/bottle,house red & white wine $4/glass, italian sparkling & italian red sangria $2.5/glass (I love me some Italian sparkling wine and sangria!!)
UPDATE: they don't have Italian sparkling wine or sangria on the happy hour menu (or at all!), but its still a great happy hour deal; that I fully recommend. Their frozen bellinis will give ya a good buzz.

Moonshine Grill 303 Red River St.
Happy Hour M-F: 3:30-6:30pm
1/2 price appetizers $4-$7 (it might sound crazy, but trust me, "corn dog" shrimp are really good and I love a good baked brie with chutney)
$4.00 select cocktails and wine

2 comments:

  1. dood, you know i eat the crap outta those corn dog shrimps right? mustard with blueberry drizzle... sounds gross, yet so good to partner up with the shot of moonshine i get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK-
    DOOD...I know! You guys told me to try them and I was all "EW! NO WAY" but you were right. You always are...

    ReplyDelete