4.22.2009

Today, I'm a happy girl.
I FINALLY updated my Etsy shop! Its been quite some time, but it feels good to be sewing again. Here's a pic of my new labels too.



I really do enjoy the creative process, but sometimes I get lazy. During this season I really enjoy being on the back patio with a glass of wine and a game of Scrabble with Alex. I'm going to really try to keep it up this time though. I'd like to expand my offerings and I have so many ideas for new products I'd like to sell. My friend Lauren was just suggesting "brag books" and I've been wanting to make some cute upcycled throw pillows out of old clothing. Anything re/upcyled really sells well on Etsy. I've also had this idea to make cute hampers for {dirty} clothing. I'm trying to stick to product ideas that I don't already see too much of on Etsy. Do you have any ideas for me that you'd like to share? If so drop me a line!!
Happy Earth Day, folks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Someone has been a SEWING FIEND!!! organizers lookin HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dood! Do you think my pics are good enough to make the front page?! I wish...

    ReplyDelete