3.06.2009

This is a post about the new movie Watchmen, which up until a few days ago, I was VERY excited to see. Why the change of heart? Because I thought Monica Bellucci was in the movie playing the role of Laurie Jupiter/Silk Spectre II. I have a mega girl-crush on Italian actress, Monica Bellucci, who only gets more beautiful as she ages.
(Side note: 99% her movies are excellent - but I have to deduct one point for the god-awful piece of crap that was Shoot 'Em Up. Stellar cast; it just didn't go over well.)

Anyways...how did I confuse the first chick in this picture with the most beautiful woman in the world??

The first girl is Malin Akerman, the actress in Watchmen.

It was the bangs and dark hair and stuff was moving fast when I saw the trailer.

SEE?!


By the way, I have to add that whilst watching the trailer for Watchmen I couldn't help think about what a good "shampoo commercial" it would be with all the hair flipping Malin Akerman does! Seriously, it's all in slow-mo just like a shampoo commercial! Let me tell you what her real super-power is...keeping that long hair untangled while she fights crime! It's all pretty and perfect. I can't even drive with the window rolled down without looking like I've never seen a brush.

Actually, I have to add one more thing...what kind of street-walker outfit is that up there? I don't know anything about this comic, but from the looks of those garters I'd probably guess the superhero is some sort of superheroprostitute?!

3 comments:

  1. As a former comic book nerd I can attest that all comic book superheroines look like Las Vegas strippers and prostitutes. You can tell it's mainly men who read and draw comic books. : )

    BTW I would still be a comic book nerd if I had the money. Someday when I retire I'm going to buy all the back issues of comics I used to read and live out the rest of my days catching up. Ahhh the good life. : )

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan,
    You had soooo many comics! What happened to all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most got stolen. I don't know when though. I have a few left that were of more value than the others.

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete